- Referenced in 12640 articles
- numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create ... video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than...
- Referenced in 3856 articles
- what you think may be a new algorithm for checking that a file of medical ... correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone working in information science ... records, your algorithm takes 0, 1, 3, 5, 9, 11, 14, 17, 25, ... steps ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Foundation since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi ... rings with a monomial ordering. The core algorithms are accessible through a versatile high level ... objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that’s what Mathematica does—from building ... algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica is renowned as the world’s ultimate application for computations...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora ... Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language ... library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library ... used in various areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided ... projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case ... Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial generalized Schur decomposition of the pair...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library ... essential for all researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- JDQR algorithm. The JDQR algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case A is sparse ... Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial Schur decomposition of A. The decomposition...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- program (191 420 lines of C++) for computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard” algoritms ... implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from a research ... demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with other software ... various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently to a wide range...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- original package. We provide algorithms for computing and modifying symmetric rank-revealing VSV decompositions...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution. Computational results are presented...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- program that implements the fast fixed-point algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit ... graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises of self-validating methods ... very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this ... book to the computational aspects of TLS and new algorithms are presented. .. (netlib vanhuffel...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying ... book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many of the algorithms described...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- FEniCS, including data structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly. To provide...