- Referenced in 134 articles
- computing mincut/maxflow in a graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm described ... Experimental Comparison of Min-Cut/Max-Flow Algorithms for Energy Minimization in Vision.” Yuri Boykov...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- heapsort. wikipedia: In computer science, heapsort is a comparison-based sorting algorithm. Heapsort...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- this family makes it possible for the algorithm to select at each step the most ... most efficient time-step. Various computational results and comparisons with other methods are provided...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing polynomial roots and multiplicities. MultRoot ... collection of Matlab modules for accurate computation of polynomial roots, especially roots with non-trivial ... only input, and outputs the computed roots, multiplicities, backward error, estimated forward error ... included for numerical experiments and performance comparison...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing a canonical labeling and the automorphism group ... graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed at reducing the size of the associated ... presented, together with experimental results and comparisons with existing software, such as McKay’s ”nauty ... reduction in the search space, thereby making computation feasible for several classes of graphs which...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- that our algorithm is much more efficient than Spin. The criteria of comparison ... resulting automaton, the time of the computation and the memory used. Our implementation is available...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- also contains functions to compute pseudo-Bayes factors for model comparison and for eliciting ... general purpose Metropolis sampling algorithm. To maximize computational efficiency, the actual sampling for each model...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality tetrahedral mesh generation ... practical issues. TetGen uses Delaunay-based algorithms which have theoretical guarantee of correctness ... essential algorithms include incremental Delaunay algorithms for inserting vertices, constrained Delaunay algorithms for inserting constraints ... edge recovery algorithm for recovering constraints, and a new constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- order to compare implementations of such algorithms, it would be helpful to have a large ... enough set of graphs for which computing their treewidth is relevant. TreewidthLIB is aimed ... used as benchmark for the comparison of algorithms computing treewidth, tree decompositions, but also...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Fortran 77 implementation of our algorithm computed approximations to all the zeros within the relative ... most 17. Comparisons with available public domain software and with the algorithm PA16AD of Harwell...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- nonlinear and semidefinite programming. We introduce a computer program PENNON for the solution of problems ... nonlinear and semidefinite programming (NLP-SDP). The algorithm used in PENNON is a generalized version ... problems. We present generalization of this algorithm to convex NLP-SDP problems, as implemented ... constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- sparse within the band. The SPIKE algorithm is a domain decomposition technique that allows performing ... computing platform. Numerical experiments are presented that demonstrate the effectiveness of our parallel scheme. Comparison ... with the corresponding algorithms of ScaLAPACK are also provided for those banded systems that...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration, construction, recognition, and comparison problems for crystallographic ... CARAT itself is an acronym for Crystallographic AlgoRithms And Tables. CARAT is a compilation ... distiguishes CARAT from most other packages for computer algebra, like GAP. If you would like...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- detail, we present HypE, a hypervolume estimation algorithm for multi-objective optimization, by which ... accuracy of the estimates and the available computing resources can be traded off; thereby ... many-objective problems in comparison to existing multi-objective evolutionary algorithms. HypE is available...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- graphical processing units (GPUs). We propose an algorithmic pipeline for mapping an elliptic finite element ... within the HDG framework. This study provides comparison between CPU and GPU implementations ... case study was dictated by the computationally-heavy local matrix generation stage as well...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- devise an algorithm based on FFT having a lower computational cost and a higher numerical ... stability. Numerical results and comparisons are provided...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- needed. To provide accurate results, interval computations require small input intervals; this explains why bisection ... often employed in interval algorithms. The MPFI library has been built in order to fulfill ... this library are briefly given and a comparison with a fixed-precision interval arithmetic ... real roots (by an algorithm combining symbolic and numerical computations) and approximation of real roots...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Satisfiability Solver”, Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD2002), San Jose ... file. The code is experimental and for algorithm evaluation only. It should compile under most ... Unix/Linux machines using g++. The run time comparison of Quaffle with two other state...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- generalized conjugate residual iterative algorithm with a multipole approximation to compute the iterates. This combination ... number of conductors. Performance comparisons on integrated circuit bus crossing problems show that for problems ... times faster than Gaussian-elimination-based algorithms, and five to ten times faster than...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- main characteristics of this new algorithm is its generality: it can be simply extended ... real applications in E 3 , although its computational complexity does not improve the theoretical bounds ... reported, together with a comparison with other DT algorithms...