- Referenced in 1440 articles
- kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- characteristic polynomial of MT with computational complexity O(p 2 ) where p is the degree...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both a priori ... more generally, people interested in scientific computing. All these pseudocodes are in fact implemented...
- Referenced in 854 articles
- with large, complex problems. GAMS is available for use on personal computers, workstations, mainframes ... GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex, one-of-a-kind problems which...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- classical theoretical problems such as expressiveness and complexity, and discuss algorithmic properties. Moreover, we present ... unbounded federated queries and the high computational complexity of the evaluation problem for queries including...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- These methods are designed to facilitate computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision ... that as much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises ... clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval ... real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients ... functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- subroutines that compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- measurements; specifically, we wish to reconstruct a complex-valued signal x of C^n about ... novel update rules, which have low computational complexity, much like in a gradient descent scheme ... scheme is efficient both in terms of computational and data resources. In theory, a variation...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Gröbner fan. Gfan contains algorithms for computing this complex for general ideals and specialized algorithms ... manual. For ordinary Gröbner basis computations Gfan is not competitive in speed compared to programs...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- parameters. Approximation is necessitated by the computational complexity of the joint probability, and our marginalization ... mixture model, describe the approximations needed for computational tractability, give some specifics of models...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some desirable property ... matrices can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially ... Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial generalized Schur decomposition of the pair...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- lead to a significant increase in computational complexity. WBS is also easy to code...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- JDQR algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some desirable property ... matrix can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially ... Jacobi-Davidson method is used to compute a partial Schur decomposition of A. The decomposition...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Engineering problems involve more and more complex computer codes and the evaluation of the probability...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- coordinate variables, thus reducing the computational complexity to two dimensions in phase space and dramatically ... phase space is discretized) on today’s computers. The computational results have been compared with...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform ... input size, and of both real and complex data (as well as of even/odd data...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- online approaches that alleviate the computational complexity by computing good local policies at each decision...