- Referenced in 3363 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also ... supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors ... significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- computer science. The current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also contains...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular ... projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- normally used in computer animation or computer aided design. I called the generic simulated flocking...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving ... equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- meshes. These methods are designed to facilitate computations ... complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided design or image data from applied sciences...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is a Matlab toolbox for working with kriging ... surrogate for the computer model. The software also addresses the design of experiment problem, that...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- library. In particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural ... used in legacy applications deployed on mainframe computers, such as large-scale batch and transaction...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- AutoGraphiX (AGX) is a computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business and system programming uses...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual ... designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- combination with high performance computational techniques. FEATFLOW is designed for the following three classes...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- statisticians, biometricians, econometricians, and financial analysts. Designed for computationally intensive tasks, the GAUSS system...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- others at the M.I.T. Computation Center. The earliest versions were written in assembly ... Growth. Originally designed for batch processing on mainframe computers, it was made available...