- Referenced in 2809 articles
- include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features ... better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used ... equation search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- book, or in a quiz, etc. For example, you discover what you think ... correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone working in information science...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple ... modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided design or image data from...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- provide the user with the means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible ... function ﬁeld case, for example, genus computations and the construction of Riemann-Roch spaces...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- supported by various real-world application examples. Also, computer codes for AHP, TOPSIS, DEA, PROMETHEE...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- should enable many new computations. As an example application, we compute a new rigorous high...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- higher-level algorithms that (for example) compute equilibria, traveling waves, and periodic orbits of Navier...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- varying levels of sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate ... emergence of an extensive literature of computational results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- program NAUTY: nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs ... called gtools included in the package. For example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- perform computations with generating functions defined by equations. For example, given two generating functions defined ... polynomial coefficients, there is a procedure to compute the differential equation satisfied by their product...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- method, and the structure of the computer program. Example calculations then illustrate the method...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- randomly selects several pairs of positive examples and computes their rlggs. Among these rlggs, GOLEM ... which covers the largest number of positive examples and is consistent with the negative examples...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package will vectorize on Cray computers. Examples are given which demonstrate ease of use, efficiency...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- stationary solutions, to show a few computational examples and to explain how the basic GPELab...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- equation and an Euler product, the simplest example being the Riemann zeta function ... objects to compute L-functions. In these pages you will see examples of L-functions...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces ... noisy functions, basics concepts, and three simple examples that are later used to demonstrate...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 216 articles
- range from small matrices, used as counter-examples to hypotheses in sparse matrix research ... large test cases arising in large-scale computation. We offer the collection to other researchers...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library ... used. The authors supply plentiful examples from a range of areas to show practical uses ... researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...