- Referenced in 3091 articles
- software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 1453 articles
- system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover ... researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- based on three dimensional computational geometry of the sort normally used in computer animation...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics ... computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those that typically do not have such geometry...
- Referenced in 1808 articles
- system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently to a wide range...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- algorithms from the field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite ... methods are designed to facilitate computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- process networks, separating objects in computational geometry, and portfolio optimization in finance. Specific instantiations ... scheduling, and natural gas production. Computational geometry problems formulated as MIQCQP include: point packing, cutting...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- page or the Directory of Computational Geometry Software...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Cabri-geometry is a software for learning geometry mainly at school. Now Cabri software ... collaboration between computer scientists, mathematicians, education specialists, and practising teachers. Cabri-geometry is used ... Cabri-geometry project is supported by CNRS and Université Joseph Fourier de Grenoble. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- designing solvers for large-scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation problem is subdivided ... applied to complex geometries requires to represent the computational domain as a collection of several ... NURBS geometries. Since there is a natural decomposition of the computational domain into several subdomains ... solver design of FETI with the exact geometry representation of IGA. We describe the IETI...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- special-purpose system for computational algebra and constructive algebraic geometry. The system has been developed ... CASA is the ongoing product of the Computer Algebra Group at the Research Institute...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- software libraries for computational geometry, including SISL, GoTools, TTL, MBA, and more.Shallows - open source tool ... using programmable graphics cards as a computational resource.HPMC - a small OpenGL/C/C++-library that extractes...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- development effort in mesh generation and geometry preparation at Sandia National Laboratories. The primary recipient ... sister laboratories within the USA, supporting computational field simulations for a variety of physics codes ... geometry cleanup and simplification and handle ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational simulations...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry as well. In this survey...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used ... They are designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...