- Referenced in 12309 articles
- computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models ... video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those that typically do not have such geometry ... optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology ... alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool to help...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- working with kriging approximations to computer models. Typical use of this software is to construct ... kriging approximation model based on data from a computer experiment, and to use this approximation ... model as a surrogate for the computer model. The software also addresses the design ... inputs at which to evaluate the computer model for constructing the kriging approximation...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC ... package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing ... wide variety of Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with ... render it ideal for rapid prototyping and model development, while its speed and control options...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- operating systems, and provides a portable model of computing across diverse architectures. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... computers, workstations, mainframes and supercomputers. GAMS allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical ... projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values. Functions to support the computations carried...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... recent availability of ample desktop and laptop computing power, smoothing methods are now finding their ... settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing methods ... discussions are devoted to model construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey authoring and deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection ... data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- heterogeneous modeling capabilities by allowing different models of computation, both untimed and timed ... called directors. Different directors realise different models of computation. In this paper, we formally define ... directors for the following models of computation: synchronous- reactive, discrete event, continuous time, process networks...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- large and important class of computational models, those using structured, logically Cartesian meshes. The package...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- design and performance analysis of computational models on high performance computers...