- Referenced in 9188 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods ... such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software ... package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- David Hinkley. Bootstrap methods are computer-intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- support the computations carried out in ‘An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- statistical methods made possible by the widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- relatively uncommon in bioinformatics. Instead, the statistical computing platform R has become a widely accepted...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey authoring and deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection ... data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Smooth functions and local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (to appear) D”umbgen...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- foundational layer for the future of statistical computing in Python. It serves as a strong ... data manipulation tools found in other statistical programming languages such as R. In addition...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- primarily due to the emphasis on statistical computing. This is facilitated by our R package...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Functional Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- giving a compact overview the various computed statistics and plots. In this paper, we describe...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Ronald Gallant’s, ”Nonlinear Statistical Models”. The program computes least squares estimates for a univariate...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those ... quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- intervals for the estimated parameters and compute statistics with which the adequacy of a fitted...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain ... field, the authors emphasize the computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference ... ideal tool for researchers and students in statistics, particularly biostatistics and spatial statistics, as well...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2. 2. The authors discuss ... routines for carrying out computations involving the statistical analysis of univariate and multivariate models ... link they have made to the Ox computing environment. SsfPack allows for a full range ... relevant to many areas of econometrics and statistics. Some Gaussian illustrations are given...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- goals of our first book, Computational Statistics Handbook with MATLAB, was to show some ... concepts and methods of computational statistics and how they can be implemented in MATLAB ... core component of computational statistics is the discipline known as exploratory data analysis...