- Referenced in 13544 articles
- level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed freely ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which ... extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation ... Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple ... rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual interface, an Emacs mode ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations ... interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... that as much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- language in which you can model computer systems and a tool to help you prove...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully designed ... main target platforms are Unix-type systems, such as GNU/Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required ... explains how MATLAB performs its sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...