- Referenced in 37 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling calculations of the components of tensors ... based on the Lisp Algebraic Manipulator LAM (whence the name Sheep) written ... Inverno in the late 1960s. Sheep was written largely by Inge Frick of Stockholm (after ... assembly language MACRO-10 for DEC-10 computers...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...