- Referenced in 6337 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well as large data libraries of algebraic ... representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... computational research in those areas of mathematics which are algebraic in nature. The overview provides ... extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation ... language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations ... interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple ... rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual interface, an Emacs mode ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number ... functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully ... main target platforms are Unix-type systems, such as GNU/Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields ... local ﬁelds. In the number ﬁeld case, algebraic integers are considered to be elements ... provide the user with the means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible ... orders) is a signiﬁcant feature of our system. In the function ﬁeld case, for example...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- package that extends the computer algebra system REDUCE to a computer logic system ... methods applied know about the underlying algebraic theory and make use of it. We illustrate...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations of a Lie group theoretic nature ... systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements of the Lie groups and algebras themselves ... passed to the core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some ... about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...