- Referenced in 6337 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment ... structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many ... computational research in those areas of mathematics which are algebraic in nature. The overview provides...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- your special use. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced by a collaborative...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system (CAS). You can use it to solve ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number ... functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- Free and open source software. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields ... program library for computations in algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function ﬁelds and local ﬁelds ... number ﬁeld case, algebraic integers are considered to be elements of a speciﬁed order ... provide the user with the means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system (CAS). It is useful for research...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- three dimensions. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system (CAS...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code as simple...