- Referenced in 46 articles
- nonconvex problems. The convergence result is obtained based on the Kurdyka-Łojasiewicz inequality. This ... iPiano on computer vision problems – image denoising with learned priors and diffusion based image compression...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Prolog. Two ProbLog implementations are available, based on a different methodology and offering a different ... functionality. ProbLog1, or briefly ProbLog, focusses on computing the success probability of a given query ... various approximate methods. ProbLog1 also supports parameter learning, in both the learning from entailment...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based on rough sets. The paper presents ... inconsistencies are not corrected. Instead, system LERS computes lower and upper approximations of each concept ... choice to use the machine learning approach or the knowledge acquisition approach. In the first...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software package designed to help teach fluid mechanics ... transport phenomena. Based on ready-to-use exercises, FlowLab eliminates the long learning curve associated ... using computer simulation ;Use computing exercises to augment and complement existing laboratory-based curriculum ;Expand...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- estimation; and video processing. For 3-D computer vision, the system toolbox supports camera calibration ... point cloud processing. With machine learning based frameworks, you can train object detection, object recognition...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- conflict-driven constraint learning and backjumping. Moreover, WASP combines these SAT-based techniques with optimization ... that have been specifically designed for ASP computation, such as source pointers enhancing unfounded-sets...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- development and implementation of logic-based intelligent systems. The package covers various aspect ... such systems with modules for: - logic computation - learning logic formulas from data - discretization of data...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- evolutionary algorithms and evolutionary computation. An evolutionary algorithm is broadly based on the principle ... individuals are selected for the next generation based on their fitness or objective function value ... Adaptation of the covariance matrix amounts to learning a second order model of the underlying...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Computer-based learning using LiveMath for secondary four students The effect of computer-based learning...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LibSkylark: Sketching-Based Matrix Computations for Machine Learning. This library for Sketching-based Matrix Computations...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- machine learning and computational statistics methods. A key bottleneck in these methods is computations involving ... evaluating kernel matrix-vector products. ASKIT is based on a novel, randomized method for efficiently...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- empirical risk minimization in machine learning. The algorithm is based on an inexact damped Newton ... method, where the inexact Newton steps are computed by a distributed preconditioned conjugate gradient method ... loss. In a standard setting for supervised learning, where the n data points are i.i.d...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- AdaFrame, improves over dictionary learning-based techniques in terms of computational efficiency at inference time ... provides an attractive alternative to dictionary learning-based techniques for low level signal processing tasks...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- feat u re generator for m achine learning), a versatile toolkit with an online ... PSSM-based feature descriptors, thereby addressing a crucial need for bioinformaticians and computational biologists ... extraction, selection, and benchmarking of machine learning-based models, thereby contributing to a more effective...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- environments previously considered too unpredictable for computers to handle. Jason is easily customisable ... agent architecture on which AgentSpeak is based. The authors explain Jason’s AgentSpeak variant ... methodology particularly suited for implementation using BDI-based programming languages. The authors also give guidance ... systems using the Jason platform; it reinforces learning with examples, problems, and illustrations, includes...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- tree learning have been proposed, they typically require specialized parallel computing architectures. In contrast ... majority of Google’s computing infrastructure is based on commodity hardware. In this paper ... framework for learning tree models over large datasets. PLANET defines tree learning as a series ... distributed computations, and implements each one using the MapReduce model of distributed computation. We show...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- among the best understood domains of parallel computing. Two packages, developed in the mid 1990s ... must be revisited since the traditional MPI-based approaches will likely need to be extended ... good time to review lessons learned since the introduction of these two packages...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- dynamic visual models to assist teaching and learning of various mathematical concepts. As an automated ... Geometry Expert (GEX) is a powerful computer program for geometric reasoning. Within its domain ... past twenty years, including the deductive base method, Wu’s method, the area method...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- TagProp: Discriminative metric learning in nearest neighbor models for image auto-annotation. Image auto-annotation ... important open problem in computer vision. For this task we propose TagProp, a discriminatively trained ... based on neighbor rank or distance. TagProp allows the integration of metric learning by directly...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- based deep learning framework aiming at flexibility. It provides automatic differentiation APIs based ... define-by-run approach (a.k.a. dynamic computational graphs) as well as object-oriented high-level...