- Referenced in 6227 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which...
- Referenced in 4615 articles
- explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 1453 articles
- computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics ... search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface ... rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics. The API is typically used to interact with...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- results is performed using computer graphic structures such as phong shade, flat and parallel surfaces...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- implementation details. Combining the powerful scientific computing and graphics capabilities in Matlab, with the ability...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- simulation applications; they are common in computer graphics, engineering, and medical simulations. Although adaptive solvers ... great value in reducing the often high computational cost of simulations they are not employed...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GPGPU: general-purpose computation on graphics hardware. The graphics processor (GPU) on today’s commodity ... flexible processor. Modern graphics architectures provide tremendous memory bandwidth and computational horsepower, with dozens ... level languages have emerged for graphics hardware, making this computational power accessible. GPGPU stands ... provides detailed coverage of general-purpose computation on graphics hardware. We emphasize core computational building...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- files and PSI-MI XML. Pre-computed graphical layouts of interactions are available...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- areas of computer science (like computation- intense numeric applications, graphical interfaces, etc.) under one roof ... where CAS stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been specifically developed to become...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Applied regression including computing and graphics. This text is for readers who want to learn...