- Referenced in 8873 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- widespread availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics ... search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface ... rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics. The API is typically used to interact with...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface to MATLAB...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational and Graphical Stat...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- results is performed using computer graphic structures such as phong shade, flat and parallel surfaces...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- reliable. The parallel power computing of Graphics Computing Units (GPUs) is used to accelerate DualSPHysics...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- files and PSI-MI XML. Pre-computed graphical layouts of interactions are available...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- implementation details. Combining the powerful scientific computing and graphics capabilities in Matlab, with the ability...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- simulation applications; they are common in computer graphics, engineering, and medical simulations. Although adaptive solvers ... great value in reducing the often high computational cost of simulations they are not employed...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- areas of computer science (like computation- intense numeric applications, graphical interfaces, etc.) under one roof ... where CAS stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been specifically developed to become...