- Referenced in 404 articles
- distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cpc.2012.12.028...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Unix and/or Windows computers hooked together by a network to be used as a single...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- distributed settings generally and on integrated network computers in particular. It differs from previous interprocess...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- presented with a network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information ... many applications in areas such as transportation, networking, and social science, this problem has been ... query processing on spatial networks, and reachability queries; and theoretical computer scientists analyze distance oracles ... distance labeling schemes in networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings in geometry...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- computer code for the symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) and some related network optimization problems...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing. Its origins date...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting ... handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across multicore processors, GPUs...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- storage. BOINC (Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing) is a software system that makes...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety ... homepage for further information. CRAN is a network of ftp and web servers around...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 103 articles
- same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet). Microsoft markets...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network problems. The purpose of this paper ... availability of a computer program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- include quality blending in process networks, separating objects in computational geometry, and portfolio optimization ... water systems, hybrid energy systems, heat exchanger networks, reactor-separator-recycle systems, separation systems, data ... crude oil scheduling, and natural gas production. Computational geometry problems formulated as MIQCQP include: point...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those ... chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. The resulting network of meaningfully related words and concepts ... structure makes it a useful tool for computational linguistics and natural language processing. WordNet superficially ... close proximity to one another in the network are semantically disambiguated. Second, WordNet labels...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- feature, distributed computation using a heterogeneous network of computers...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network. Through experimentation, we show that our instantiation ... terms of training quality while keeping the computational effort at a reasonable level...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs ... conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- this algorithm for solving the minimum-cost network flow problem. In each iteration, the linear ... system that determines the search direction is computed inexactly, and the norm of the resulting ... standard minimum-cost network flow test problems. Computational results indicate that the implementation is competitive...