- Referenced in 12640 articles
- interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop ... solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java ... video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than...
- Referenced in 3856 articles
- Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- member of the ALGOL family of computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey authoring and deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc ... particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- computational techniques, including a suite of computer programs in Matlab downloadable from the Internet...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs ... systems. There is a small suite of programs called gtools included in the package...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is an imperative computer programming language that was conceived as a successor ... ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider scope of application ... ALGOL 68 to the field of computer science have been deep, wide ranging and enduring ... when they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version ... library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other languages ... supersede the hundreds of programming languages then used by the DoD. Ada was named after ... credited as being the first computer programmer...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- language) is a compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business ... used in legacy applications deployed on mainframe computers, such as large-scale batch and transaction ... retirement of experienced COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques to offer you a modern interface...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic...
- Referenced in 675 articles
- supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- practical issues arising in their computer implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many ... text are incorporated in the FORTRAN program, named HYPLAS, which accompanies this book ... found at www.wiley.com/go/desouzaneto.This computer program has been specially written to illustrate the practical implementation...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Language One) is a procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi-algebraic sets using CADs. QEPCAD ... others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based...