- Referenced in 177 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With ... Diskette. This program (and the accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties ... plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing of straddle trajectories, the search ... dimensions and Lyapunov exponents etc.par The program provides about 30 maps and differential equations...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- historically, LISP) is a family of computer programming languages with a long history ... Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran ... practical mathematical notation for computer programs, influenced by the notation of Alonzo Church’s lambda ... earliest programming languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- above mentioned article introduces a computer program, Graffiti, which makes graph-theoretical conjectures. Graffiti...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. Each noncompact (or cusped) hyperbolic 3-manifold ... manifolds. Then in a second step computer programs as SnapPea are used to determine which ... remove duplicates from the lists and to compute the various invariants. It is a hope...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- implementation and choice of parameters. Computer programs that implement the resulting strategies are publicly available...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- NETGEN: A program for generating large scale capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network ... development, implementation, and availability of a computer program for generating a variety of feasible network...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- freely available collection of computer programs and data useful for testing and comparing combinatorial algorithms ... programs generate a large number of graphs with a great variety of properties. Some ... economy, college football scores, computational logic circuits, the Mona Lisa, etc. Others are based...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing. Its origins date back...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- semidefinite programming. We introduce a computer program PENNON for the solution of problems of convex...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Gallant’s, ”Nonlinear Statistical Models”. The program computes least squares estimates for a univariate nonlinear...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- KIVA-2: A computer program for chemically reactive flows with sprays. This report documents ... KIVA-2 computer program for the numerical calculation of transient, two- and three-dimensional, chemically ... enhances the earlier KIVA code, improving its computational accuracy and efficiency and its ease ... procedure, and the structure of the computer program. Sixteen appendices provide additional details concerning...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- concludes with a list of relevant computer programs from GL(n)pack, a Mathematica ... find generalized Casimir operators, and to compute generalized Kloosterman sums associated...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines of C++) for computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard ... lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems ... state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from a research point...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- main goal is to present a computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator ... generated code includes a function to compute the jet of derivatives of the solution...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- base, and ”a home for some computer programs” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Knot_Atlas)...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- throughput. We describe MUSCLE, a new computer program for creating multiple alignments of protein sequences ... current desktop computer. The MUSCLE program, source code and PREFAB test data are freely available...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the manipulation of tensor equations. It is designed ... lends itself well to the routine computations required in general relativity. Here, we present...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- propagation-a basic tool in Constraint Programming. Extensive computational results on binary and general integer...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- computer algebra system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields and global function fields ... Universität Berlin. KANT is a program library for computations in algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- systems are obtained by using a computer program. A method to reduce the length ... studied. An overview of the computer algebra program CRACK used in this paper is given ... differential equations is presented. The program CRACK is a computer algebra package written in REDUCE...