- Referenced in 2330 articles
- most cited ”papers” in all of computer science. The current version of the web site...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- original Unix group of the Computing Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software...
- Referenced in 2549 articles
- computer scientist or someone working in information science.) To handle files ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer Science at Aalborg University in Denmark...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- National Science Foundation since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- ALGOL 68 to the field of computer science have been deep, wide ranging and enduring...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- number of institutions, including the Computer Science Department of Stony Brook University, Universidade Nova...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- procedures” [in “The correctness problem in computer science” (1981; Zbl 0476.68009)] and “The addition ... bounded quantification and partial functions to a computational logic and its theorem prover” [J. Autom...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- actually formalizing parts of mathematics and computer science, there are still obstacles in addressing...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Problems in Parallel, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1457, Springer, New York...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- developed at the Department of Computer Science of the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel. This...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- building a variety of computing applications in science and engineering, including astrophysics, relativity and chemical ... provide the latest advances in computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high ... while hiding most details of the underlying computational libraries from the application developer. We survey...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Laboratory of Information and Computer Science in the Helsinki University of Technology...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- software vendors, application developers and computer science researchers...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- together with more established areas of computer science (like computation- intense numeric applications, graphical interfaces...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- theorem prover under development at the Computer Science Department of the University of Bologna...