- Referenced in 610 articles
- evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- sister laboratories within the USA, supporting computational field simulations for a variety of physics codes ... ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational simulations...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer Science...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision, robotics/kinematics, and other discretizations) and those ... have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature ... suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- functions, and apps for designing and simulating computer vision and video processing systems...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by SINTEF Applied Matemathics and is a result ... research on the development of new (multiscale) computational methodologies. The toolbox consists of a comprehensive ... demonstration of the multiscale simulation concept. For more computationally challenging cases (e.g., models with more...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- suited for parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system ... others at the M.I.T. Computation Center. The earliest versions were written in assembly ... DYNAMO was used for the system dynamics simulations of global resource-depletion reported ... Originally designed for batch processing on mainframe computers, it was made available on minicomputers...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- internationally recognised leader in computer simulation for Corrosion Control, Galvanic Corrosion, Signature Management, Defect Assessment...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- graphics and built-in scripting. VMD supports computers running MacOS X, Unix, or Windows ... trajectory of a molecular dynamics (MD) simulation. In particular, VMD can act as a graphical ... animating a molecule undergoing simulation on a remote computer...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- they are common in computer graphics, engineering, and medical simulations. Although adaptive solvers ... reducing the often high computational cost of simulations they are not employed broadly. Indeed, building...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- acronym of the GROningen MOlecular Simulation computer program package, which has been developed since...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- especially its low run time. Computer simulations have been performed with 12-taxon model trees...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Wilson [J. Stat. Comput. Simulation 8, 301-309 (1979; Zbl 0414.62067)]. The program is extremely ... efficient both in terms of computing time and amount of storage...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- physics and simulation problems has led to the development of massively parallel computers...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- based on the seminal language of computer simulation, GPSS, which stands for General Purpose Simulation ... concepts to every commercial discrete event Computer Simulation Language developed ever since. GPSS World ... early implementation of GPSS for personal computers. Since it’s introduction in 1984, GPSS/PC ... worthy descendent of these early simulation environments. GPSS World is designed to deliver answers quickly...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- fluid mechanics and heat/mass transfer using computer simulation ;Use computing exercises to augment and complement...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- found at www.wiley.com/go/desouzaneto.This computer program has been specially written to illustrate the practical implementation ... numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...