- Referenced in 108 articles
- OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning ... provide a common infrastructure for computer vision applications and to accelerate the use of machine ... classic and state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning algorithms. These algorithms...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Martinez and Robert Benavente in the Computer Vision Center (CVC) at the U.A.B. It contains...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Proceedings of European Conference on Computer Vision, 2012) to identify the types of occurring errors...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for MATLAB. Computer Vision System Toolbox™ provides algorithms, functions, and apps ... designing and simulating computer vision and video processing systems. You can perform feature detection, extraction ... video processing. For 3-D computer vision, the system toolbox supports camera calibration, stereo vision...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- front-end for image-processing and computer vision applications. We developed this representation...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- open and portable library of computer vision algorithms. VLFeat is an open and portable library ... computer vision algorithms. It aims at facilitating fast prototyping and reproducible research for computer vision ... with MATLAB, a popular language for computer vision research...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- space ideas originally developed in the computer vision literature. Assessment of Significant ZERo crossings...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- problem class. We demonstrate iPiano on computer vision problems – image denoising with learned priors...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- combustion simulation, image processing, and computer vision. Hamilton-Jacobi and related PDEs arise in ﬁelds ... used in any number of dimensions, although computational cost and visualization difficulty make dimensions four...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- with some existing networks in computer vision such as Network-In-Network (NIN) and Residual...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- been widely applied to signal processing, computer vision, and data mining. Traditional NMF solvers include...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- KITTI Vision Benchmark Suite: We take advantage of our autonomous driving platform Annieway ... develop novel challenging real-world computer vision benchmarks. Our tasks of interest are: stereo, optical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- library of object images, Int. J. Comput. Vision, 61(1), 103-112, January...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- reader to a recent theory in Computer Vision yielding elementary techniques to analyse digital images...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- MAXFLOW - software for computing mincut/maxflow in a graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm ... /Max-Flow Algorithms for Energy Minimization in Vision.” Yuri Boykov and Vladimir Kolmogorov...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- another group might have discovered a computer vision approach that works well for recognizing small...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- important open problem in computer vision. For this task we propose TagProp, a discriminatively trained...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- forms the basis of numerous Computer Vision applications. Established leaders in the field ... SURF in particular considered as the most computationally efficient amongst the high-performance methods...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- years due to many applications including computer vision, signal processing, and numerical linear algebra ... algorithm-related objects; (iii) it provides efficient computational time due to its C++ core...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- advantages of CGA for applications in computer vision, graphics and robotics...