- Referenced in 3 articles
- estimated with or without concomitant variables. See vignette(’raschmix’, package = ’psychomix’) for details...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that are redundant and/or not informative. The variable selection method is based on the approach ... stepwise, swap-stepwise and evolutionary stochastic search. Concomitant covariates used to predict the class membership...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package nnet: Feed-forward Neural Networks and...