- Referenced in 289 articles
- built-in language support for explicit concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- tool set to model-check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera Tool ... this tutorial paper, we use a simple concurrent Java program to illustrate the functionality...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- extensions to higher-order, state-based, concurrent, and other languages. Use of Casl is supported...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR. The aim of this paper...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- architecture, although it is applicable to distributed, concurrent systems in general. In LOTOS a system...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include optimization...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 103 articles
- large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SQL_Server)...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial ... properties expressed in the spatial logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli. Model-checking...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- theoretical foundation for a broad class of concurrent computations. The goal in Pict ... results, higher-order programming, selective communication, and concurrent objects. The type system integrates a number...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- boasts sophisticated features such as Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC), point in time recovery, tablespaces ... manage and in the number of concurrent users it can accommodate. There are active PostgreSQL...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- formal semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe that PDDL2.1 has considerable modelling...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- drive existing debuggers for examining precisely the concurrent execution of multiple processes...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Semantics of Circus. Circus is a concurrent language for refinement; it is a unification...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the situation calculus As an alternative to planning ... high-level agent control based on concurrent program execution is considered. A formal definition ... includes facilities for prioritizing the execution of concurrent processes, interrupting the execution when certain conditions ... language differs from other procedural formalisms for concurrency in that the initial state...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- mechanical verifier for concurrent C programs. VCC takes a C program, annotated with function specifications...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- solving optimization problems. AntNet’s agents, concurrently explore the network and exchange collected information...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- presence of pointers; and modular reasoning about concurrent programs...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- checking of graphs and conﬂict detection in concurrent transformations by critical pair analysis of graph...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- rewrite-based specification language for modelling probabilistic concurrent and distributed systems. The language, based ... through discrete-event simulation. Because distributed and concurrent communication protocols can be modelled using actors ... concurrent objects with asynchronous message passing), we provide an actor PMaude module. The module aids...