- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- We present KeY-C, a tool for deductive...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- mCRL2 stands for micro Common Representation Language 2...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- KeYmaera: A hybrid theorem prover for hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...