- Referenced in 134 articles
- concurrent Java software. The Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection of program analysis, transformation ... interpretation components are applied to customize the program model to the property being checked. When ... tutorial paper, we use a simple concurrent Java program to illustrate the functionality...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the situation calculus As an alternative to planning ... high-level agent control based on concurrent program execution is considered. A formal definition ... situation calculus of such a programming language is presented and illustrated with some examples ... includes facilities for prioritizing the execution of concurrent processes, interrupting the execution when certain conditions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- program logic for reasoning about programs that manipulate pointer data structures. We describe Smallfoot ... pointers; and modular reasoning about concurrent programs...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- mechanical verifier for concurrent C programs. VCC takes a C program, annotated with function specifications...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other languages ... built-in language support for explicit concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects ... supersede the hundreds of programming languages then used by the DoD. Ada was named after...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- JoCaml: A language for concurrent distributed and mobile programming. In these lecture notes, we give ... overview of concurrent, distributed, and mobile programming using JoCaml. JoCaml is an extension ... with support for concurrency and synchronization, the distributed execution of programs, and the dynamic relocation ... illustrate how to use JoCaml to program concurrent and distributed applications in a much higher...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- manual, language tutorial, numerous libraries, and example programs. The core language - an asynchronous variant ... theoretical foundation for a broad class of concurrent computations. The goal in Pict ... these primitives are used to build working programs - idioms such as basic data structures, protocols ... returning results, higher-order programming, selective communication, and concurrent objects. The type system integrates...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- languages which manage the interactions among concurrent programs. Basically, coordination is achieved either by manipulating...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... feature constraints and has powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- efficient means for the verification of concurrent programs written in high(er)-level programming languages...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- programming paradigms: name-passing calculi and concurrent constraint programming (cc programming). Specifically, we extend...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- JPAX can in addition analyze the program for concurrency errors such as deadlocks and data ... concurrency analysis requires no user provided specification. The tool facilitates automated instrumentation of a program...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Facile: A symmetric integration of concurrent and functional programming. Facile is a symmetric integration ... concurrent and functional programming. The language supports both function and process abstraction. Functions ... reasoning about the operational behavior of Facile programs. We then provide an abstract model ... Machine (C-FAM). The C-FAM executes concurrent processes evaluating functional expressions. The implementation semantics...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- application to the semantics of concurrent programming languages. This paper describes a high-level Petri ... vehicle for giving semantics of concurrent programming languages. To illustrate their capability for that ... simple, expressive concurrent programming language – is given. An associated low-level net semantics is described...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with ... runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- programming language, yet it handles many non-functional aspects effectively, including spawning of concurrent threads ... original concurrency combinators of the process calculus. Next we describe a small functional programming language ... computations; we demonstrate how several practical concurrent programming problems are easily solved...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Semantics of Circus. Circus is a concurrent language for refinement; it is a unification ... Hoare & He’s unifying theories of programming...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Verifier for a Concurrent Object-Oriented Language. Reasoning about object-oriented programs is hard ... abstraction and framing. Reasoning about concurrent object-oriented programs is even harder, since in general ... automatic verification of concurrent Java-like programs. The cornerstone of the approach is a programming ... used it to verify several small concurrent programs...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- declarative programming, object-oriented programming, constraint programming, and concurrency as part of a coherent whole ... fault tolerance. Mozart supports multi-core programming with its network transparent distribution...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- simpA: an agent-oriented approach for programming concurrent applications on top of Java More ... more aspects of concurrency and concurrent programming are becoming part of mainstream programming and software ... grained mechanisms and idioms to support concurrent programming, in particular for building efficient programs. Besides ... grained abstractions that would help building concurrent programs, as pure object-oriented abstractions help building...