- Referenced in 68 articles
- NLMIXED enables you to specify a conditional distribution for your data (given the random effects...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- terms of evaluation histories and conditional distributions on such histories. Church also includes a novel...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- rbMIT © MIT usage, distribution, and citation terms and conditions upon download...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- algorithm that recursively estimates the full posterior distribution over robot pose and landmark locations ... posterior into a product of conditional landmark distributions and a distribution over robot paths...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- checking the fit of the conditional distributions used for imputation; and plots for comparing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- roof. It is distributed under the terms and conditions of the GNU general public license...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- variance formulas combine model-based conditional estimates across the distribution of decompositions. A bootstrap procedure...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- this distribution. This is particularly useful, if the function f is ill-conditioned. Adaptation ... solutions is exploited for learning the sample distribution and neither derivatives nor even the function...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- allowing users to write their own functions, distributions and samplers. (3) To be a plaftorm ... freely modify and redistribute it under certain conditions (see the file COPYING for details...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Model-Based Multiobjective Estimation of Distribution Algorithm. Under mild conditions, it can be induced from ... Karush-Kuhn-Tucker condition that the Pareto set, in the decision space, of a continuous ... regularity model-based multiobjective estimation of distribution algorithm (RM-MEDA) for continuous multiobjective optimization problems...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- hyperopt: Distributed Asynchronous Hyper-parameter Optimization. Hyperopt is a Python library for serial and parallel ... which may include real-valued, discrete, and conditional dimensions...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- worm plot visualizes di6erences between two distributions, conditional on the values of a covariate. Though ... reference sample follow a standard normal distribution on all ages after a suitably chosen ... curve. The worm plot assesses the age-conditional normality of the transformed data under...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- sequential simulation process, where local conditional distributions are generated using weighted orthonormal Legendre polynomials, which ... Legendre cumulants. The latter are high-order conditional spatial cumulants inferred from both the available ... approximation used to estimate a conditional distribution and the number of data used within...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- taken at the CVC under strictly controlled conditions. No restrictions on wear (clothes, glasses ... free for academic use. Commercial distribution or any act related to commercial use of this...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- distributions. Results are very encouraging. AntNet showed superior performance under all the experimental conditions with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- logarithmic link function are allowed. The conditional distribution can be Poisson or Negative Binomial...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- temperature plasmas. Under these conditions the electron distribution is determined by the balance between electric...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Gaussian distribution and the entire multivariate distribution is then assumed to be Gaussian. This critical ... simplifies the simulation process since every conditional distribution is Gaussian with parameters given by kriging ... unknown shape of the conditional distributions, which are used for drawing the simulated values ... shapes of the sequentially constructed conditional distributions. These shapes ensure histogram reproduction. The approach...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling ... PLUS language. Code for regression has been distributed in the R package gss freely available...