- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- R package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Clingcon is a hybrid solver combining the monolithic...