- Referenced in 1402 articles
- reordering of the Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled...
- Referenced in 1181 articles
- matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- standard errors for x and the condition number of A. These are used ... most reliable algorithm when A is ill-conditioned...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions for a minimizer of the objective function...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 259 articles
- problems y ’ =F(t,y), with initial conditions y(t 0 )=y 0 . The solvers...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions and occlusions. This face database was created ... view faces with different facial expressions, illumination conditions, and occlusions (sun glasses and scarf ... taken at the CVC under strictly controlled conditions. No restrictions on wear (clothes, glasses...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- analyses. Material properties, source terms and boundary conditions can all be arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- subject to two-point boundary value conditions bc(y(a),y(b)) = 0. odefun ... function odefun, as well as the boundary condition function bcfun, if necessary. bvp4c can also...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- from time t0 to tf with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- dimensions and a set of initial conditions for which the Nelder--Mead algorithm converges...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool for representing and reasoning with condition ceteris paribus...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- polygon with Dirichlet and homogeneous Neumann conditions. Brief examples are given to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- used as the starting conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Explicit. Similarly, an analysis that starts...