- Referenced in 1487 articles
- reordering of the Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled...
- Referenced in 1292 articles
- matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- standard errors for x and the condition number of A. These are used ... most reliable algorithm when A is ill-conditioned...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 293 articles
- problems y ’ =F(t,y), with initial conditions y(t 0 )=y 0 . The solvers...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions for a minimizer of the objective function...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- analyses. Material properties, source terms and boundary conditions can all be arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions and occlusions. This face database was created ... view faces with different facial expressions, illumination conditions, and occlusions (sun glasses and scarf ... taken at the CVC under strictly controlled conditions. No restrictions on wear (clothes, glasses...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- subject to two-point boundary value conditions bc(y(a),y(b)) = 0. odefun ... function odefun, as well as the boundary condition function bcfun, if necessary. bvp4c can also...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- from time t0 to tf with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- dimensions and a set of initial conditions for which the Nelder--Mead algorithm converges...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically ... sources. It also implements a sophisticated multidimensional conditioning system and a consistent interface...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression quantiles. Value at risk ... quantile of future portfolio values conditional on current information, the conditional autoregressive value at risk...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- polygon with Dirichlet and homogeneous Neumann conditions. Brief examples are given to demonstrate...