- Referenced in 1654 articles
- reordering of the Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra routines...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- standard errors for x and the condition number of A. These are used ... most reliable algorithm when A is ill-conditioned...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- analyses. Material properties, source terms and boundary conditions can all be arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- advantages of both base and lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically ... sources. It also implements a sophisticated multidimensional conditioning system and a consistent interface...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 372 articles
- problems y ’ =F(t,y), with initial conditions y(t 0 )=y 0 . The solvers...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- subject to two-point boundary value conditions bc(y(a),y(b)) = 0. odefun ... function odefun, as well as the boundary condition function bcfun, if necessary. bvp4c can also...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions for a minimizer of the objective function...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- from time t0 to tf with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions and occlusions. This face database was created ... view faces with different facial expressions, illumination conditions, and occlusions (sun glasses and scarf ... taken at the CVC under strictly controlled conditions. No restrictions on wear (clothes, glasses...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- corresponding stability condition is got. The effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- dimensions and a set of initial conditions for which the Nelder--Mead algorithm converges...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression quantiles. Value at risk ... quantile of future portfolio values conditional on current information, the conditional autoregressive value at risk...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing interpolation using barycentric formulas, and computing...