- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora’s Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows not only for linear...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones, second-order ... cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective function is the sum of linear ... barrier terms associated with the constraint cones. This includes the special case of determinant maximization ... example, step-lengths associated with semideﬁnite cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- monoids, vector configurations, lattice polytopes, and rational cones. Its input data can be specified ... binomial ideal. Normaliz computes the dual cone of a rational cone (in other words, given ... basis of a (not necessarily pointed) rational cone, the lattice points of a rational polytope ... polytopes via NmzIntegrate, a description of the cone and lattice under consideration by a system...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- points plus (possibly) the convex cone of a set of vectors, or as a system...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- fans associated to polynomial ideals. The maximal cones of a Gröbner fan are in bijection...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- first order method for solving very large cone programs to modest accuracy. The method uses ... intersection of a subspace and a cone. This approach has several favorable properties. Compared ... Compared to other first-order methods for cone programs, our approach finds both primal ... usual (symmetric) nonnegative, second-order, and semidefinite cones as well as the (non-self-dual...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- following features: arbitrary pointed solid polyhedral ordering cones; primal and dual algorithms; primal and dual...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- well known that the symmetric cone complementarity problem (SCCP) is a broad class of optimization...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- incorporates positive generators for the tangent cone of the approximated active constraints, including a provision...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- intersection. The linear setting is based on cones, which are intersections of finitely many linear ... halfspaces (i.e., whose boundary contains the origin). Cones are generated by finitely many rays ... Convex package, cones are represented by the type CONE. They may contain lines ... full-dimensional. A CONE can be created from either description with the functions poshull...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- orthogonal to each other, which yields convex cones of missed directions at each iteration that...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs). This includes linear (LPs), quadratic...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- first to cover quadratic cone programs as well as semidefinite programs...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- beam geometries, and 3D parallel and cone beam. All of them have highly flexible source/detector...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- polyhedral set constraint, and a positive semidefinite cone constraint. A first order algorithm which relies...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- plugin mechanism, including all currently used cone algorithms. FastJet also provides means to facilitate...