- Referenced in 2 articles
- determine the smallest channel capacity above which an observer can be designed that observes ... optimal metric in a class of conformal metrics. Included in the software are three example...
- Referenced in 1 article
- functions, free energies, enthalpies, entropies, and heat capacities of complex molecules including torsional anharmonicity ... method of Kilpatrick and Pitzer, to generate conformational structures, to calculate, either analytically...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...