- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The Quantitative Feedback Theory (QFT) Frequency Domain Control...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...