- Referenced in 647 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- problems of convex nonlinear and semidefinite programming (NLP-SDP). The algorithm used in PENNON ... code can also solve second-order conic programming (SOCP) problems, as well as problems with...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- technique, in particular, the framework of conic quadratic programming. We call this new approach...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Extended formulations in mixed integer conic quadratic programming. In this paper we consider ... based algorithms for mixed integer conic quadratic programming (MICQP). Extended formulations have been used ... Ouorou to a class of conic mixed integer programming problems that include general MICQP problems...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Splitting conic solver: Conic Optimization via Operator Splitting and Homogeneous Self-Dual Embedding. We introduce ... order method for solving very large cone programs to modest accuracy. The method uses...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- computation of verified results in conic programming. The current version of VSDP supports the constraint ... VSDP provides an easy access to the conic solvers CSDP, SeDuMi, SDPA, SDPT3, as well...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- arise from Lagrangean relaxation of particular conic linear programs. It is significantly more general than...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- user friendly interface to several conic and integer programming solvers. PICOS is a user friendly ... interface to several conic and integer programming solvers, very much like YALMIP or CVX under...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- conic lofting tile. This paper introduces the conic lofting tile and is the first ... series describing CONSURF, the surface lofting program now being used by the British Aircraft Corporation ... match the shapes produced by manual conic lofting. It is presented as a generalization ... algorithms. This paper introduces the conic lofting tile and is the first of a series...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- optimization problems (linear, mixed-integer, quadratic, conic-quadratic, semidefinite, and nonlinear) in a high-level ... advantage of advanced features of the Julia programming language to offer unique functionality while achieving...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solving two-easy-block structured semidefinite programs. The paper deals with a new first-order ... solve four broad classes of conic semi-definite programming, and numerical results illustrate its efficiency...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- primal-dual pair of semidefinite programs (SDPs) with chordal sparsity. Using a series of block ... first-order methods for generic sparse conic programs since we work with smaller semidefinite cones...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Conical relaxation program for supersonic wing design and analysis (COREL). COREL and W12SC3 ... supersonic maneuvering. Both programs use the Super Critical Conical Camber (SC3) concept, in which high ... obtained by controlling cross flow development. COREL (Conical Relaxation) solves the nonlinear full potential equation ... solutions for a wing-body configuration. The programs are not restricted to supersonic maneuvering cases...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- SparseCoLO (Conversion Methods for SPARSE COnic-form Linear Optimization) SparseCoLO is a Matlab package ... form of linear, semidefinite, second-order cone programs with equality/inequality constraints. Among the four conversion...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- properties. CVXR then applies signed disciplined convex programming (DCP) to verify the problem’s convexity ... verified, the problem is converted into standard conic form using graph implementations and passed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- supersonic maneuvering. Both programs use the Super Critical Conical Camber (SC3) concept, in which high ... obtained by controlling cross flow development. COREL (Conical Relaxation) solves the nonlinear full potential equation ... solutions for a wing-body configuration. The programs are not restricted to supersonic maneuvering cases ... control points. If desired, COREL will produce conical panel pressure data for further processing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Pajarito is a mixed-integer convex programming (MICP) solver package written in Julia. MICP problems ... MILP solvers and continuous convex conic solvers through the MathProgBase interface. It currently accepts mixed ... integer conic problems with second-order, rotated second-order, (primal) exponential, and positive semidefinite cones ... derivative-based nonlinear programming (NLP) solver (e.g. Ipopt) instead of a conic solver, use Pavito...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- data like points, vectors, lines, circles, or conics. A Eukleides script usually consists ... Nonetheless, Eukleides is also a full featured programming language, providing conditional and iterative structures, user...