- Referenced in 948 articles
- interpretations and typically require little tuning. Some connections to related algorithms, on which Adam...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes is that zero finding ... present. Many extensive remarks and explanations are connected with INTLIB, INTLIB 90 and INTOPT ... studies function expressions containing if-then-else connectives obtaining some new results with respect...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Hopf and fold bifurcations, periodic solutions and connecting orbits (but the latter only ... roots. Periodic solutions, their Floquet multipliers and connecting orbits are computed using piecewise polynomial collocation...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- based Bounded Model Checker, which can be connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- well as a powerful module system, all connected by a sound, polymorphic type system featuring...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- combinations of the two. supports arbitrary connectivity schemes (including multi-input and multi-output training...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- presynaptic spike generation to postsynaptic spike delivery connection delay. The performance of three published network...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- LMFDB for descriptions of connections between these objects. For additional information, there is a useful...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- presented for partitioning a graph into connected components, biconnected components and simple paths. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- obtained by moving grid nodes without changing connectivity of the mesh. Such rezone strategy ... mesh. In our new method we allow connectivity of the mesh to change in rezone...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Brain Connectivity Toolbox (brain-connectivity-toolbox.net) is a MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural ... functional brain-connectivity data sets. Several people have contributed to the toolbox and users...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- VASY team at INRIA Rhone-Alpes and connected to various complementary tools. CADP is maintained...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- used, including verifying that the Levi-Civita connection is a metric connection and a derivation...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- logic. The system is based on the connection method and is proved to be sound...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- depth-first search strategy to mine frequent connected subgraphs efficiently. Our performance study shows that...