- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The Intuitionistic Logic Theorem Proving (ILTP) library provides...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- SOLAR (SOL for Advanced Reasoning) is a first...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The relevant logics E, R and N R...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- We describe a number of new possibilities for...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 626 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...