- Referenced in 0 articles
- substrate binding site. The active site is more conserved than the other residues ... perform non-exact amino acid matches (conservative mutations), is able to find amino acids ... also run using data from the substrate binding sites prediction competition CASP 10, and GASS...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MIRA is a multi-pass DNA sequence data...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GlobPlot: exploring protein sequences for globularity and disorder...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- MAFFT: Multiple alignment program for amino acid or...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SOAP: short oligonucleotide alignment program. We have developed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- EMAN: Semiautomated Software for High-Resolution Single-Particle...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- PyMOL is a powerful and comprehensive molecular visualization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- HMMER web server: interactive sequence similarity searching. HMMER...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The bioperl toolkit: Perl modules for the life...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Sweave is a tool that allows to embed...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- EMBOSS is ”The European Molecular Biology Open Software...