- Referenced in 517 articles
- suitable for several audiences. One audience consists of students or working scientists with only ... Another audience that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have ... third possible audience. This book consists of 19 chapters and 3 appendixes...
- Referenced in 729 articles
- more than 40 years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters and a bibliography...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- search procedures are ”pointwise consistent”--they are guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- given as input. These values must be consistent, (that is, if T,Y,YPRIME...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell and a kernel...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists either of proper document constructors, or improper ... commands (for diagnostics, exploration etc.). Proof texts consisting of proper document constructors only admit...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel consists of using a parallel vector implementation, either...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- architecture of the Spec# programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language ... specifications, and the verifier can check the consistency between a program and its specifications...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely a basic solver...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 141 articles
- equality. It accepts a problem specification, typically consisting of a number of first-order clauses...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a language that is optimized for operating...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists in obtaining by automatic translation...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 122 articles
- from computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications and consist of five kernels and three pseudo-applications...