- Referenced in 706 articles
- suitable for several audiences. One audience consists of students or working scientists with only ... Another audience that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have ... third possible audience. This book consists of 19 chapters and 3 appendixes...
- Referenced in 1047 articles
- more than 40 years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- ease of use, performance, documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- search procedures are ”pointwise consistent”--they are guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- flocking creatures boids. The basic flocking model consists of three simple steering behaviors which describe...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters and a bibliography...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- sophisticated multidimensional conditioning system and a consistent interface to map data to aesthetic attributes...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- given as input. These values must be consistent, (that is, if T,Y,YPRIME...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell and a kernel...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- cases we find these conjectures to be consistent with the data, while in others...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel consists of using a parallel vector implementation, either...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists either of proper document constructors, or improper ... commands (for diagnostics, exploration etc.). Proof texts consisting of proper document constructors only admit...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely a basic solver...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 196 articles
- equality. It accepts a problem specification, typically consisting of a number of first-order clauses...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- convergence of a solution. This book consists of three parts. Part I provides its basic...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods...