- Referenced in 585 articles
- suitable for several audiences. One audience consists of students or working scientists with only ... Another audience that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have ... third possible audience. This book consists of 19 chapters and 3 appendixes...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- more than 40 years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- search procedures are ”pointwise consistent”--they are guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters and a bibliography...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- given as input. These values must be consistent, (that is, if T,Y,YPRIME...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell and a kernel...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists either of proper document constructors, or improper ... commands (for diagnostics, exploration etc.). Proof texts consisting of proper document constructors only admit...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel consists of using a parallel vector implementation, either...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 160 articles
- equality. It accepts a problem specification, typically consisting of a number of first-order clauses...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- architecture of the Spec# programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language ... specifications, and the verifier can check the consistency between a program and its specifications...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely a basic solver...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- ease of use, performance, documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- cases we find these conjectures to be consistent with the data, while in others...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- sophisticated multidimensional conditioning system and a consistent interface to map data to aesthetic attributes...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists in obtaining by automatic translation...