- Referenced in 34 articles
- rank constrained LMIs arises as many important output feedback and robust control problems, that cannot ... Examples include bilinear matrix inequality (BMI) problems, see  and , that are easily seen ... equivalent to rank one constrained LMI problems...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Global Optimization Method for General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global optimization method ... ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function and/or constraints ... nonconvex terms of special structure (i.e. bilinear, fractional, signomial) with customized tight convex lower bounding...
- Referenced in 1 article
- heuristic for active learning in time-constrained matrix completion based on optimal experiment design ... supervised learning problems. Moreover, the success of the bilinear model used by OBOE suggests that...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- MPGENR is a subroutine system designed to generate...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...