- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- TABARIS: An exact algorithm based on tabu search...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...