- Referenced in 1 article
- PyCDFT: A Python package for constrained density functional theory. We present PyCDFT, a Python package ... compute diabatic states using constrained density functional theory (CDFT). PyCDFT provides an object-oriented, customizable...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...