- Referenced in 25 articles
- such constrained neural networks behave during their training via gradient descent. More importantly, even less...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Allen-Cahn system and regularized projected steepest descent method. A new computational algorithm is introduced ... volume constrained Ginzburg-Landau energy functional. The update procedure is based on the gradient flow ... functional by a fractional step projected steepest descent method. In the first step ... found based on the projected steepest descent method to ensure the reduction in the objective...
- Referenced in 1 article
- standard boosting (or functional gradient descent) technique. We show that EEBoost is closely related ... class of $L_1$ constrained projected likelihood ratio minimizations, and therefore produces similar variable selection...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...