- Referenced in 1067 articles
- contributed to increasing the efficiency of the method. One of the useful aspects of tabu ... types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly, the method itself can be evolved to varying...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- barrier terms associated with the constraint cones. This includes the special case of determinant maximization ... infeasible primal-dual predictor-corrector path-following method, with either ... also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such ... semideﬁnite cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective for solving constrained ... smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with general inequality...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture ... nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include ... variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data are compatible with...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- combination of both, subject to general constraints. The method used is based on the idea...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- study of methods to find all solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints and all global ... methods such as interval and local methods, and constraint satisfaction techniques.This comprehensive presentation of Numerica...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- solutions within reasonable time constraints. This book introduces a method for solving combinatorial optimization problems...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with an explicit one-norm constraint. Only ... derivative information needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Lagrangian method, called SDPNAL+, for semidefinite programming (SDP) with partial or full nonnegative constraints ... majorized semismooth Newton-CG augmented Lagrangian method coupled with a convergent 3-block alternating direction ... method of multipliers introduced recently by D. Sun et al. [SIAM J. Optim ... with or without nonnegative constraints show that the proposed method is not only fast...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- than traditional methods. Applications with more than 100,000 variables and constraints...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- state space based on user-deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer ... propose methods to conservatively limit the number of bits and constraints of polyhedra. Experimental results...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal constraint and show that this algorithm is guaranteed ... algorithm in a trust region Newton’s method. In particular, we prove that under reasonable...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- current work develops a method to represent and track constraints that capture the behavior ... memory graphs as inputs. Moreover, an efficient constraint solver is proposed to facilitate incremental generation ... inputs. Finally, CUTE, a tool implementing the method is described together with the results...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- minimization problems taking into account constraints by the method of exact penalization...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- present a new family of subgradient methods that dynamically incorporate knowledge of the geometry ... domain constraints. We experimentally study our theoretical analysis and show that adaptive subgradient methods outperform...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- regularization term, and methods that can impose bound constraints on the computed solutions...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming ... problems, perform tradeoff analyses, and incorporate optimization methods into algorithms and applications...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MATLAB 6.0 implementation of the LSTRS method is presented. LSTRS was described in Rojas ... scale quadratic problems with one norm constraint. The method is based on a reformulation...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- programming method for solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint functions...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- existence of solutions to a set of constraints. Moreover, it is able to enclose ... optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly rounded interval-based computations ... combine several methods from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation and local consistency...