- Referenced in 134 articles
- solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint functions. At each iteration...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- simpler optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective and linear constraints. This QP is still ... evaluation of the functions defining the nonlinear optimization problem, and their derivatives, is time consuming...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- MINLP). It is also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price ... solver. SCIP is part of the SCIP Optimization Suite, which also contains the LP solver...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... started. Easy to use : you define your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- bounds and general linear constraints. Subroutine PMIN, intended for minimax optimization, is based...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solver. Sugar also can solve Constraint Optimization Problems (COP) and Max-CSP. Sugar...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Constraint Programming is recognized as an efficient technique for solving hard combinatorial optimization problems. However ... with other optimization paradigms such as local search, yielding hybrid algorithms with constraints. Such combinations ... description and retaining the original declarativity of Constraint Logic Programming. We propose a language, SALSA ... examples from combinatorial optimization for which we specify complex optimization procedures with a few simple...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- dataset is used as a constraint in an optimization problem with very few variables corresponding...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover, the user can enrich ... used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... linear programs by managing active constraints. To be as flexible and powerful as possible when ... build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating problem specific...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- applicable to a broad class of structural optimization problems. The method employs mixed design variables ... objective function and to the constraints. The primary optimization problem is therefore replaced with ... this paper, a special purpose dual optimizer is proposed to solve the explicit subproblem generated ... approximate quadratic subproblems with non-negativity constraints on the dual variables. Because each quadratic subproblem...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also ... effective for nonlinear regression, problems with complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming ... KNITRO will remain the leader in nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include optimization problems like ... exceptions and sequential threads synchronizing over a constraint store. It supports finite domain and feature...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- class of minimization problems with nonlinear equality constraints and simple bounds on some ... programs arise, e.g., from the discretization of optimal control problems. The algorithms treat states ... rely on matrix factorizations of the linearized constraints but use solutions of the linearized state ... constraints and for only simple bounds.par Numerical results for the solution of an optimal control...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- participants developed optimization algorithms based on branch-and-cut and constraint satisfaction, and approximation techniques...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- linear algebra technology to solve very large optimization problems orders of magnitude faster than traditional ... with more than 100,000 variables and constraints can now be solved efficiently on desktop...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited to deal with rank and orthogonality constraints. Such ... structured constraints appear pervasively in machine learning applications, including low-rank matrix completion, sensor network ... experimenting with state of the art Riemannian optimization algorithms. We aim particularly at reaching practitioners...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- associated wrapper routines for blackbox optimization under constraints via an augmented Lagrangian scheme, and large...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Simulation OTIS is a general purpose trajectory optimization program. It can and has been used ... function, and constraints, and equations of motion. OTIS4 is also capable of optimizing the trajectories...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection of test examples for nonlinear semi-definite...