- Referenced in 472 articles
- also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... constraints and has powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- scheduling. Over the last two decades, constraint programming has emerged as a fundamental methodology ... variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have been developed for expressing ... solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local search, using constraints to describe ... search abstractions in the spirit of constraint programming. After an overview of local search including...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫 ... constraint propagation-a basic tool in Constraint Programming. Extensive computational results on binary and general...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog accepts Prolog+constraint programs and produces native binaries (like gcc does ... efficient constraint solver over Finite Domains (FD). This opens contraint logic programming ... user combining the power of constraint programming to the declarativity of logic programming...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming from ILOG. SOLVER variables and constraints ... hoped-and expected-that object-oriented constraint programming tools like SCHEDULE will enable the industry ... state-of-the-art’ highly flexible, constraint-based scheduling applications...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- encode the constraints of a problem as a logic program such that the answer sets...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- adopted as a standard by the Constraint Programming community...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics ... constraint generation. Moreover, the user can enrich the basic algorithm by providing a variety ... size of the linear programs by managing active constraints. To be as flexible and powerful...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss strategic ... with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency and a reliability ... especially true for models with fairly nonlinear constraints, particularly when it is difficult to attain...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- surfaces shaped by various forces and constraints. The program is available free of charge...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP2002). Ithaca, NY, Sept...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- constraint satisfaction problems (CSP) and constraint programming (CP). It is built on a event-based...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- solving the TSPTW that merges Constraint Programming propagation algorithms for the feasibility viewpoint (find ... techniques embedded in global constraints, and Constraint Programming constraint solving techniques, makes the resulting framework...