- Referenced in 1191 articles
- solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows not only for linear constraints...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here ... designed for problems with many thousands of constraints and variables but a moderate number ... important application is to trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame ... pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems...
- Referenced in 1045 articles
- model elements, such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly, the method itself ... sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate the strategic concerns...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis ... through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints. The idea...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- blackbox optimization under general nonlinear constraints. Blackbox optimization is about optimizing functions that are usually...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective function subject to a single resource constraint. Several...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... isolate optimal or near-optimal solutions within reasonable time constraints. This book introduces ... method for solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local search, using constraints ... constraint-based local search approaches to cope with both satisfiability and optimization problems...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions for finding parameters that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints ... mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- parameters and thousands of constraints). Both global and local optimization algorithms. Algorithms using function values ... unconstrained optimization, bound-constrained optimization, and general nonlinear inequality/equality constraints. Free/open-source software under...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum ... polytopic uncertainties. Users can add custom constraints, such as polytopic, contraction ... collision avoidance constraints, or create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling ... solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision ... constraints. Moreover, it is able to enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with ... fixed-point operators, constraint propagation and local consistency techniques, local optimization using descent methods...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints or to optimize a nonlinear function subject to nonlinear ... constraints. The field of global optimization is the study of methods to find all solutions ... systems of nonlinear constraints and all global optima to optimization problems. Numerica is modeling language...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- ellipsoidal constraint and show that this algorithm is guaranteed to produce a nearly optimal solution...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- optimization problem in which a linear objective function is minimized subject to linear constraints over...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from ... constraint functions. The vectors g_L and g_U denote the lower and upper bounds...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... arise from technical issues. In business, constraints are related to many factors, including cost, time ... staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution...