- Referenced in 306 articles
- global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- minimizing a smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple bounds on the variables ... linear constraints, and smooth nonlinear constraints. The user provides subroutines to define the objective ... constraints functions and (optionally) their first derivatives. NPSOL is not intended for large sparse problems ... solution of a QP subproblem. Bounds, linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more parameters. AUTO...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- some costly operations, e.g., checks of ordering constraints. Although the kernel of the system works...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- inserting vertices, constrained Delaunay algorithms for inserting constraints (edges and triangles), a new edge recovery ... algorithm for recovering constraints, and a new constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 152 articles
- science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering, constraints may arise ... from technical issues. In business, constraints are related to many factors, including cost, time...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- idea of ASP is to encode the constraints of a problem as a logic program...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss strategic and tactical ... especially true for models with fairly nonlinear constraints, particularly when it is difficult to attain...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... linear programs by managing active constraints. To be as flexible and powerful as possible when...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- makes effective use of sparsity in the constraint matrices. CSDP has been compiled on many...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... exceptions and sequential threads synchronizing over a constraint store. It supports finite domain and feature ... constraints and has powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- computed solution is subject to probabilistic constraints. In addition to addressing general matrix exponentials...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- effective for nonlinear regression, problems with complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- squares problem with an explicit one-norm constraint. Only matrix-vector operations are required...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- diving-like procedure based on rounding and constraint propagation-a basic tool in Constraint Programming...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- which has a quadratic objective and linear constraints. This QP is still difficult to solve...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- common and important regularization functions and domain constraints. We experimentally study our theoretical analysis...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- millions of parameters and thousands of constraints). Both global and local optimization algorithms. Algorithms using ... bound-constrained optimization, and general nonlinear inequality/equality constraints. Free/open-source software under the GNU LGPL...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... tournament scheduling. Over the last two decades, constraint programming has emerged as a fundamental methodology ... variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have been developed for expressing ... combining constraints and specifying search procedures at a high level of abstraction. Local search approaches...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- state space based on user-deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer ... conservatively limit the number of bits and constraints of polyhedra. Experimental results for a navigation...