- Referenced in 0 articles
- Association of Psychology) standards. Creating APA tables manually is often time consuming and prone...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FSQP is an optimization algorithm with many applications...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 813 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1514 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Teaching Bayesian statistics to marketing and business students...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- On the quadratic programming algorithm of Goldfarb and...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...