- Referenced in 1423 articles
- collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- find a set of .zip files containing the functions and sample analyses, as well...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- objective function. The first part contains five chapters. The first chapter provides basic concepts ... expected to be reliable. This second part contains three chapters. The first chapter provides...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many of the algorithms described ... codes are ”plain vanilla” versions; they contain the core algorithmic aspects with a minimum...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- fast computations in number theory, but also contains a large number of other useful functions...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test problems, along with...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least ... parEach Users’ Guide includes a CD-ROM containing the HTML version of the ScaLAPACK Users...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- DIMACS book series; these contain selected papers from the workshops that culminate each challenge...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- unique in these boxes. -- The book contains standard results, new results and ones that need ... differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some of the authors own results ... differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function expressions containing if-then-else connectives obtaining some ... very surface of such a topic and contains only introductory examples of how these values...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP Optimization Suite, which also contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- smallest convex set that contains P. If P is finite, the convex hull defines ... parallel hyperplanes. The outer planes contain all input points. The inner planes exclude all output...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros or minima...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- with a GUI and named MATCONT. It contains some features which were never implemented before...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- strings, and booleans, and sequences that may contain both references to nodes...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent piece of software with...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- users of the EnKF, and it contains documentation, example codes, and standardized Fortran 90 subroutines...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- observed or unobserved heterogeneity, and data that contain missing values. Analyses can be carried...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- repository of the data files containing the Cremona Database of all elliptic curves over...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- package and its use. In particular, it contains a proposal for a standard input...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations of the theory underlying the statistical...