- Referenced in 259 articles
- Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- wide variety of application domains. Homotopy continuation methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. HOM4PS-2.0 is a software package ... which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial systems. It updates its original...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise-continuous functions...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- empirical (discrete or continuous) data, according to the method of Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses, and incorporate optimization methods into algorithms...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- search: continuous problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods for solving...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. PHoM is a software package ... polynomial systems using a polyhedral homotopy continuation method. Among three modules constituting the package...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- CONTENT (continuation environment) combines numerical methods (integration, numerical continuation etcetera) with symbolic methods (e.g. symbolic...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- package focuses on kernel methods appropriate for the mix of continuous, discrete, and categorical data...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- method can handle more than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. The software leads existing codes for mixed...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- number of levels of the multilevel method, or continuity of arithmetic averages among subdomains...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- describe methods for solving general linear rational expectations models in continuous or discrete timing with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- polynomial system by polyhedral homotopy continuation method. A notable feature of DEMiCs...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- variable-order Gaussian quadrature methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem ... optimal control problems using the gauss pseudospectral method...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- branch and bound global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- both theory and codes. Homotopy (continuation) methods are a principal tool for such problems...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through ... which combines both symbolic and sparse matrix methods. PRISM has been successfully used to analyse...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Newton Raphson Algorithm (ml with method d0). In the case of discrete random effects ... used for continuous (multivariate) normal random effects or factors. Two methods are available for numerical ... responses include (large) counts and/or continuous variables. Even where ordinary quadrature performs well, adaptive quadrature...