- Referenced in 659 articles
- programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions, or clock auctions, for example ... software in 1998, and have continually added new features...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- first project year, we continued earlier game theory studies but then focused on auctions, where...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- evolution of both theory and codes. Homotopy (continuation) methods are a principal tool for such ... compatible with it. The middle game of following a homotopy path is well understood...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- variables. The function must be Lipschitz continuous with constant 1 with respect to the infinity ... functions are commonly found in economics and game theory. The computed approximation satisfies a residual ... worst-case bound. BEDFix works for nonsmooth continuous functions, unlike methods that require gradient information...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- rectangular domain, and is Lipschitz continuous with respect to the infinity norm with constant ... PFix has applications in economics, game theory, and the solution of partial differential equations. PFix...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Nuendo is the choice of film, TV, game audio and immersive sound industry professionals worldwide ... with high end — often unique — capabilities that continue an ongoing revolution in audio and media...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Package for policy optimisation of linear dynamic, continuous-time models with constant coefficients and rational ... possible to allow for hierarchical games, that is to allow for a group of Stackelberg...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...