- Referenced in 15 articles
- main capabilities: two-step feasible GMM estimation; continuously updated GMM estimation (CUE); LIML...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Likelihood. It is a complete suite to estimate models based on moment conditions. It includes ... Hansen(1982), the iterated GMM and continuous updated estimator (CUE) of Hansen-Eaton-Yaron...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- model is constructed, optimized, and updated iteratively. Function estimation and model construction within ASTRO ... Monte Carlo sampling is determined by continuously monitoring and balancing measures of sampling error...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- filtering and maximum likelihood estimation of Linear Stochastic Differential Equations. Continuous time models with sampled ... formulated in discrete time, but mixed continuous-discrete approaches are also scattered in the literature ... focus on the mixed continuous-discrete case: continuous time updates combined with discrete time measurement...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- system facilitating efficient time-driven neuron state updates and pipelined event-driven spike processing. Preprocessing ... partitioning. This model enables users to estimate SNN simulation performance, allows the SpiNNaker team ... performance improvements, and helps demonstrate the continued potential of the SpiNNaker neuromorphic hardware...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...