- Referenced in 1 article
- TorchDyn: A Neural Differential Equations Library. Continuous-depth learning has recently emerged as a novel ... perspective on deep learning, improving performance in tasks related to dynamical systems and density estimation ... network. Unlocking the full potential of continuous-depth models requires a different set of software ... TorchDyn, a PyTorch library dedicated to continuous-depth learning, designed to elevate neural differential equations...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...